Problems with booting

FrOdO

AMD OS X Member
Hey guys.

i have no idea what i made wrong - followed the tutorial from dortania.github.

If i want to boot, i have no option to choose macOS - see pics. scanpolicy is already set to 0.

Hardware:
MSI X370 Gaming Plus
AMD Ryzen 5 1600x
PowerColor Radeon RX580 8GB
Crucial Balastix 2x8GB

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220216_192456.jpg
    IMG_20220216_192456.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20220216_192509.jpg
    IMG_20220216_192509.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 12

FrOdO

AMD OS X Member
yeah i can confirm to 100% that the restarts take me back to the beginning. if i choose „OPENCORE (dmg)“ then i starts from the beginning again.
i habe tried both macOS.
Big Sur and Monterey.
Thx man idk how i can thank u.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Are you using the Internet Recovery method or do you have the Full 12GB+ installer on your USB when you try to install macOS?

If you are using the Internet Recovery method and have access to another Hack or a real Mac, can you create a USB, 16GB or larger, with the full Big Sur installer restored to the drive.

Use the CreateInstallMedia Terminal Command to restore the macOS installation app to the USB. See this page in the Dortania guide - https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore.../mac-install.html#downloading-macos-modern-os

FrOdO

AMD OS X Member
i have disabled xhci hand-off in bios. now i am a step further - it seems to work. i‘ll update you. thx u soo much :-*
there was another icon after reboot. jippiiiii :)

FrOdO

AMD OS X Member
Hey :)

Update:
I was able to install MacOS Monterey. xD

Unfortunately, I have two problems:
* Again and again the OS makes random reboots.
After that I have to delete the NVRAM and restart it. Otherwise, the PC reboots continuously.

* The second issue is that I cannot sign in with my AppleID.

Thank you

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Not sure why you can't sign in with your Apple ID. The Serial number in your config is not being used by a real Mac. I just checked and the image below was generated on the Apple Support page. This means the Serial Number is not listed in Apple's database, so is good for use on a Hackintosh.

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 14.41.37.png Negative response to Serial Number check

Unexpected Reboots while running macOS could be caused by any number of issues. Specific applications, Web Browser, Adobe apps etc. not working correctly is one of the main causes for issues like this.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.