No sound,no bluetooth, usb ports refuse to work even mapped

Bakugan

AMD OS X Member
I have a Honor Magicbook 15 with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, my hackintosh refuses to run sound and my usb ports are kinda lacking of power(no signal to printer or USB sticks arent working).

Please help.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Issues with your USB ports can be solved by creating a custom USBMap.kext in macOS or a UTBMap.kext in Windows. Without the correct USB port connector types being set, your system will have Sleep/Wake issues as well as non-functioning USB ports/devices.

The Audio issue will be related to the use of AppleALC.kext and the correct audio layout-id being specified in your config.plist. As we don't know which Audio Codec your system uses we can't suggest which layout-id(s) you should try.

Speedy

AMD OS X Member
I have a Honor Magicbook 15 with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, my hackintosh refuses to run sound and my usb ports are kinda lacking of power(no signal to printer or USB sticks arent working).

Please help.
Can you please share your EFI folder, im in super need, Thank you in advanced.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
@Bakugan you need to provide some more information about your Honor Magicbook 15 laptop before anyone can help you fix the audio and bluetooth issues.

Which Bluetooth/Wireless card is installed in the laptop - Realtek, Mediatek, Intel?

Which Audio codec is in use in the laptop - Realtek ALCxxx, or any other codec?
Does it contain a USB audio device?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.