macOS Sequoia

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Also Acidanthera have released an updated AirportBrcmFixup.kext that is supposed to work with Sequoia.

See zipped Artefacts folder below containing v2.1.9 for Sequoia.

Attachments

• Artifacts.zip
    123.4 KB · Views: 2

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Handoff from my iPad Air 5 to my Intel Z87 Hack running Sonoma 14.5 works, with Intel AX210 WiFi/BT card (Itlwm.kext + Heliport).

The same system booting Sequoia beta 2 doesn't work the same, even though all the settings & kexts are identical for both OS's. Probably due to Bluetooth not working in Sequoia.

Davey076

AMD OS X Member
Also Acidanthera have released an updated AirportBrcmFixup.kext that is supposed to work with Sequoia.

See zipped Artefacts folder below containing v2.1.9 for Sequoia.
Replaced the kext and added max kernel to AMFIPass. Thanks!IMG_2911.jpeg

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
@Edhawk here's the kexts for Intel BT I updated for Sequoia

Attachments

• Intel_BT_Sequoia.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
@Shaneee I am using them. I saw your link for these kexts over on Insanely Mac earlier today.

Replacing the original Intel BT kexts, clearing Nvram etc. didn’t make any difference to the Bluetooth working in Sequoia beta 2.

I will try again tomorrow and let you know if anything changes, thanks.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
The Intel BT kexts for Sequoia stopped working for me too, my 5700U and 4700G, both on Beta 2, won't connect anymore. I have got sound from the GenMachine using AppleACLU, but not on the 4700G!.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.