I have erreur Help!, Stuck at 'couldn't alloc class "AppleKeyStoreTest"'

Baban

AMD OS X Member
Here is my EFI file that you can adapt for my PC
I have been struggling for two days so would like some help please.

PC

Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ACH6 (82K20044FR) - laptop​

Size: 15"
Definition: 1920 * 1080 (Full HD)
Model: Ryzen 5 5600H
Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Installed: 8 Go
Storage type: SSD
Total space: 500 GB

1719676463706.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The specifications for your Lenovo laptop can be found below.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 21.19.40.png connector ports
  1. You need to disable the Nvidia dGPU (GTX 1650) and only use the AMD Integrated GPU.
    1. You don't have an SSDT or boot argument in your setup to disable the Nvidia dGPU, which is essential if you want to disable the dGPU.
      1. Adding the Boot argument -wegnoegpu, should be your first option.
      2. The SSDT route is better, as it also reduces the power consumption. But that may need to wait till you have macOS installed.
    2. Your system may continue to boot to a kernel panic until you add one or the other options to disable the Nvidia GPU.
  2. Your keyboard and trackpad may not work correctly with just VoodoPS2Controller.kext present in your OC setup.
    1. You may need to add Voodooi2c.kext and a couple of other companion kexts from the Voodooi2c folder, to get your trackpad working in macOS.
      1. https://github.com/VoodooI2C/VoodooI2C
  3. Your laptop appears to contain an Ethernet port (RJ45), on the left hand side of the unit.
    1. That being the case, you shouldn't be using SSDT-LAN.aml as this will disable the Ethernet port.
    2. You need to confirm which Ethernet controller is used (Realtek, Intel etc.), so the correct Ethernet kext can be added to your OC setup.
  4. Your laptop contains a WiFi/BT card, you don't say which make or model card is present, the specification page is also silent on this matter.
    1. You need to confirm which make and model WiFi/BT card is being used.
    2. Then you will know if the card is compatible and if it will work in macOS.
    3. Or if it needs to be replaced with a compatible Broadcom or Intel card.
    4. Until you do this you will not have access to the Internet on your laptop.
  5. Not sure why you would be using SSDT-XHC0-Disable.aml. as this will just disable some of the USB devices/ports on your laptop, which you will need to be active when booting and running the OS.
    1. Using an ACPI rename patch, to change XHC0 to XHC_ would be a better solution.
    2. So the laptops XHC0 USB controller doesn't clash with a native Apple USB controller.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Have a look at the EFI provided in this post. It is for a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 laptop.

While the post says the battery sensor isn't working correctly, the EFI boots the laptop to macOS successfully.

Baban

AMD OS X Member
Hello, thank you for your response.
I watched another video for AMD processors and I have this EFi with this error on the image, this is the cause and how to resolve it.

Video :

Picture :
1719738742580.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 0

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Have you tried using the EFI from the link I provided?

Baban

AMD OS X Member
Have you tried using the EFI from the link I provided?
I tried with your EFI that you gave me, it shows me what is in the photo and then an infinite black screen.
I don't touch (modify) the EFI.
It makes me modify it and adapt it or not

Photo :
1719773424682.png

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.