Help to a noob, willing to pay for support

carlosfusion

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys i'm software developer and i need to code a iOS app, so will be great to work directly with a hackintosh and not from a virtual machine, i try so many EFI's with no luck, this is the information of my setup:

Motherboard: ASRock X670E Pro RS
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
GPU: Nvidia 3060

I have windows 11 installed on my main SSD and i have another SSD installed for hackintosh, i cannot find much information about installing on new hard drive and keep my current installation, if there is no way to save current windows disk i dont care, i can format and reinstall again, but we need to use the 2 SSD.

To be honest i read some post and i see people helping alot, but my current status of the project with a strict deadline may will be a problem for me to invest time on this, this is why if some one want to charge me to setup this, that will be fine for me as long i have more time for code.

Any information will be great.

jan001232

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys i'm software developer and i need to code a iOS app, so will be great to work directly with a hackintosh and not from a virtual machine, i try so many EFI's with no luck, this is the information of my setup:

Motherboard: ASRock X670E Pro RS
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
GPU: Nvidia 3060

I have windows 11 installed on my main SSD and i have another SSD installed for hackintosh, i cannot find much information about installing on new hard drive and keep my current installation, if there is no way to save current windows disk i dont care, i can format and reinstall again, but we need to use the 2 SSD.

To be honest i read some post and i see people helping alot, but my current status of the project with a strict deadline may will be a problem for me to invest time on this, this is why if some one want to charge me to setup this, that will be fine for me as long i have more time for code.

Any information will be great.
I don't think your graphics card is compatible.

1: You must unplug your graphics card if EFI does not work and try to install with iGPU = Poor performance with 8Mo graphics
2: If it still doesn't work, you should consider buying a compatible AMD graphics card, example (RX 470 = 25 - 40 €)

EFI compatible with
ASRock X670E Pro RS For macOS Ventura in ATTACH FILES

Attachments

• ASRock X670E Pro RS-ventura.zip
    30.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Mac Arthur

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.