(HELP Hackintosh)Big sur kernal panic Ryzen 5 5500 (without igpu), ,Nvidia GT710 ,MB Gigabyte B450M Gaming

manojkumarnallamuthu

AMD OS X Member
(HELP Hackintosh)Big sur kernal panic Ryzen 5 5500 (without igpu), ,Nvidia GT710 ,MB Gigabyte B450M Gaming .
I have attached my error screenshot efi.
Please let me know if you got anysolutions in mind

50B0DA14-65BF-4AEF-843D-E7885138F5E2.jpg

Attachments

• efi.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 5

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Kernel Panic looks to be caused by USB issues, see the second line at the top of the verbose text image.

Enable XhciPortLimit quirk in your config.plist.

Disable or remove any existing USB kexts you may have added.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try the OpenCore EFI attached below.

It has been configured for a B450/5500/Nvidia system.
The iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS has been changed, as the one you were using was being used by a real Mac or another Hack.

Replace your current EFI with this one, don't change anything in the EFI.

When you boot the system and arrive on the OpenCore Boot screen, do the following.
  1. Press the spacebar button.
  2. This will unhide the Tools and Drivers in the EFI. Select the ResetNvramEntry.efi icon.
  3. This will automatically reboot the system and clear any existing NVRAM entries, so only the entries in the new EFI are used.
  4. On the next boot select the Install Big Sur icon.
If the system kernel panics take a photo of the verbose text, so we can see what is happening and what needs attention.

I have assumed you have set your Bios to work with macOS, as listed below.
  • Some of these options may not be present in your Bios, match up as closely as possible but don't be too concerned if any of these options are not available in your BIOS

Disable​

• Fast Boot
  • Secure Boot
  • Serial/COM Port
  • Parallel Port
  • Compatibility Support Module (CSM) (Must be off in most cases, GPU errors/stalls like gIO are common when this option is enabled)
  • IOMMU

Enable​

• Above 4G Decoding (This must be on, if you can't find the option then add npci=0x3000 to boot-args. Do not have both this option and npci enabled at the same time.)
    • If you are on a Gigabyte/Aorus or an AsRock motherboard, enabling this option may break certain drivers(ie. Ethernet) and/or boot failures on other OSes, if it does happen then disable this option and opt for npci instead
  • EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
  • OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode (some motherboards may require "Other OS" instead)
  • SATA Mode: AHCI

Attachments

• EFI-B450.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 12

manojkumarnallamuthu

AMD OS X Member
1702280997528.png
I did same as you instructed i didnt find above 4g so the argument npci=0x3000 was already there so i used same efi even changing a bit. i mad bios same as possible. and cleard nvram and clicked on bigsur and now i got a new lime virtual smc backtrace.

and thank you for being here and helping me here :)

Edhawk

Guru
Guru

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You need to download the macOS installation files and recreate your USB installer, as the files/installer you are using could be corrupt.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 18.35.09.png

Hence the error shown/highlighted in the screenshot above.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.