Solved B650 + r7 7700x + 6950xt installation

Dragon

AMD OS X Member
Hello Everyone,
Recently I upgraded my hardware to AM5, it's possible to install ventura on this hardware? Fully compatible?
I have to buy a new dedicate ssd nvme for this, like Lexar NM620 or similar, any suggestion?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

ovenlite1

AMD OS X Member
Doing a quick browse on the forums here, there are others who are using similar hardware with MSI B650 boards and even with the 7700X, so I think it should be possible. At this point, there are lots of great resources and guides to follow here if you need help. As for the 6950XT, there are a few of us using it (myself included). While MacOS does not officially state compatibility with the RX 6950XT, we can spoof the device-id to make it think it's a 6900XT with no reported issues, at least, I have not experienced any or heard of any issues. As for SSDs, a quick google revealed some hackintoshers using the Lexar one you listed, so that should be fine as well. Best of luck, have fun!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.