Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Hello,

After a lot of frustrating I got now running my AMD Hackintosh (OpenCore) with googling and reading this forum (thanks a lot for sharing all the experiences!)
For now I think I got running my system correctly, only (so far I know now) I can't get my Ethernet work.

My mobo has Intel GbE LAN.

I tried a lot of different .kext (from AppleIntel tot SmaalTree intel 211 and 82576, and IntelMausi) but still no luck.
Or maybe I do something wrong with installing the .kext in a working system.

For know I tried this with KextBeast > /system/library/extensions

Does anybody know the trick to get my Ethernet working? (Or in a perfect world the onboard wifi, but less priority).

Many thanks for helping me! :thumbup:

Advertising

I have tried a fresh new install with kext in the folder of opencore instead of after the installation.
Still no luck with the Ethernet...:(
I can't find any Brand or type of the wi-fi module in the manuals but I guess the onboard won't work anyway with hackintosh.
Thanks so far!
Hm I miss somewhere a step.

Place the kext on dekstop > KextBeast > Library/Extensions > install > restart pc = nothing happend

Or do I need to do something with the boot? in the EFI folder or something?
So weird this
Do not use Kextbeast :shock: :shock: Place the kext in the kext folder of your EFI partition to inject it.
I now put the kext in the EFI partition in OC/KEXTS and remove all the other ethernet-related kexts and restart the system.
Still no network visible (cable) in Catalina
nielsgiet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:12 pm Hello,

After a lot of frustrating I got now running my AMD Hackintosh (OpenCore) with googling and reading this forum (thanks a lot for sharing all the experiences!)
For now I think I got running my system correctly, only (so far I know now) I can't get my Ethernet work.

My mobo has Intel GbE LAN.

I tried a lot of different .kext (from AppleIntel tot SmaalTree intel 211 and 82576, and IntelMausi) but still no luck.
Or maybe I do something wrong with installing the .kext in a working system.

For know I tried this with KextBeast > /system/library/extensions

Does anybody know the trick to get my Ethernet working? (Or in a perfect world the onboard wifi, but less priority).

Many thanks for helping me! :thumbup:
Can you post your EFI please? I have a similar setup but I can't get it to boot to the installer.

Thank you,

Hi many thanks, would you be able to share your Bo[…]

There's a "ryzenshine" thread on hear th[…]

I experience this problem as well with OpenCore o[…]

Alcid=5 is the answer. Put this in as boot arg and[…]