Download AppleALC, Lilu, and
Copy AppleALC.kext, Lilu.kext, and WhateverGreen files from your
Paste the files into EFI / Clover / Kexts / Other from your EFI partition. (If already exists
these files in the folder, replace with the newly downloaded ones).
For AppleALC to work properly, some corrections are required.
in ACPI and for that, use Clover Configurator
Aware that your EFI partition is mounted, perform the following steps:
1. scroll to EFI / Clover / right click / touchpad on the
config.plist file, slide the pointer to the "Open With" option and select
2. In Clover Configurator, click Acpi
3. In the Fixed field check the options: FixIPIC, FixHPET, FixRTC and FixTMR.
(Click buttons 1 and 2 to switch between tabs).
4. Then click on “Devices” in the SECTIONS column.
5. Check the “ResetHDA” box.
6. In the Inject field, you will need to enter the audio ID number (understand as
layout-id), based on your motherboard's audio codec, which was discovered
above. To find available numbers, you can refer to the page
Supported-codecs. https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC ... ted-codecs
a single number.
7. Click File then Save, and close your config.plist.
8. Restart your Hackintosh