Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Shaneee
Should work as your device is included in the kext, 0x816810ec

How are you installing the kext?

Advertising

by: Overflwn
By putting it into Clover/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
kexts.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: Udragor
The Problem is NOT the kext for Realtek... the Problem is Clover. In the downloaded Version is a Bug (I think). It doesn't inject Ethernet Kext. The only way at the moment is building an offline installer. After Installation 10.14.6 Ethernet will work fine. I`ve done so this morning and now my Rzyentosh is running great.
Sundhar88, manlisten liked this
I'll check out the gibMacOS script to see if I can download an older Clover version then

EDIT: Jesus Christ it actually worked. I'll continue the installation and if everything works fine I'll upload the one line I edited on pastebin lol
by: Udragor
Ha! Great... why I haven't this idea XD anyway... I have a offline bootstick now :mrgreen:
Well the installation basically worked but I have a new issue, for which I opened up a new thread :P
Here's the "fixed" MakeInstall.py file in case anybody wants to fix their Ethernet issue:
https://pastebin.com/aRLbgAhf
Sundhar88, manlisten liked this
by: josh_robling
I think the ID is PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_16

I tried the linked version 2 kext and I still have the same issue
Post Merged
@Udragor, Can you share the link for the older version that worked for you?
@josh_robling You can go to the link I've posted on #51428
It's the MakeInstaller.py file which you have to replace in order to download an older Clover version.
After that everything should work if you follow the guide on https://vanilla.amd-osx.com
by: josh_robling
Thanks I went to the site and did their method, but had issues with two things. The patches they wanted to keep were not there, I guess they were renamed, and their method of making the config file was so confusing. I ended up guessing on the 3 patches to keep and took the config file from the Vanilla AMD OSX write up and got it to work. My only issue now is ethernet again. I got past the initial screen on boot where it needs the internet to boot, but then when I get into the system and try to get on safari I have no internet, after resetting the computer and not getting a fix, I unplugged my ethernet cable for a few seconds and plugged it back in and it worked. It's strange because now that is the only way it works on the Mojave boot, works fine in windows, I just have to unplug and wait to get internet. Has this happened to anyone else?
by: JustinSpas
Overflwn wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:41 pm Well the installation basically worked but I have a new issue, for which I opened up a new thread :P
Here's the "fixed" MakeInstall.py file in case anybody wants to fix their Ethernet issue:
https://pastebin.com/aRLbgAhf
Any way I can edit this MakeInstall.py to download even earlier versions of Clover? I think you have it to download 5092. I want to try 5090 or 4XXX. I'm having the same ethernet issues as everyone else but your fix didn't help me.

If you boot into Windows and subsequently soft-boo[…]

Hello, thanks for your reply! I am afraid the USB […]

Unable to install macOS

Hello, I've been using hackintosh a couple of ye[…]

Hello! I need a little help with my clover configu[…]