GPU:Sapphire Vega64 Limited Edition (Silver fan-cooled)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard: ROG B350-F
The GPU seems to have been initialized normally.
As you can see, the geekbench OpenCL benchmark only get 40000 which is far lower than its normal score (about 200000), and the Cinebench 15 only get 70fps.
However, on windows 10, this card get the normal score
And when I run the Metal benchmark on Mac os, it seems to get a satisfying score.
The fan is silent, functioning normally without patching anything.
I have tried to fix it, including
1) remove whatevergreen and lilu - ending in failing to boot
2) update whatevergreen and lilu to the latest version - no effect
3) enable RadeonDeInit - no effect
4) use kexts to adjust the fan and voltage etc. (like VGTab) - no effect
5) update the system from 10.14.1 to 10.14.5 - no effect
6) reinstall the system using AMD-Vanilla - no effect
7) switch the model from iMac Pro to iMac or Mac Pro - no effect
Here is my EFI
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnXdB ... 1niPKlWMEs
I have searched the internet but can't find a solution any more. So I turned to you to help, thank you~