Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: kwankiu
Post Merged
So it is now possible to download and launch the installer app of Catalina on AMD, we have updated to Clover v4945, it is now possible to restore the image using BaseSystem.dmg
Post Merged
Using the 17H config.plist, it also works on Intel hackintosh, it will boot
photo6323218060999240113.jpg
Post Merged
I tried it on AMD Ryzen too
photo6323406090372491370.jpg
Post Merged
Would it be possible to add native patches or to view the logs to see what happened in background when we try to load Catalina on AMD ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Not unless you are able to update the find and replace for the new kernel. Wait until it's final and our patches will be updated.
ProjectV8 liked this
by: alexboro3191
I made the installation macOS Catalina 10.15 19A487m Public Beta on a computer with Intel, and configured it. Then took a picture and transferred to the computer with AMD A-8 7600, made Clover 4972 and used config.plist 15h_16h from AMD_Vanilla-master, after adjusting it for yourself.Somewhere 2-3 times, when you try to boot, did not start prelinkedkernel. But soon I was able to go through the entire stage of booting from the flash drive right up to gIOConsole 0x3, that is, to the graphical animation of booting the installation, but the luck was over. Anyway, I'm very glad that the pre-core starts and it's not so bad. I look forward to a test kernel or config. Developers good luck)

But, wich version of Catalina worked with you?[…]

I have a very similar configuration. I keep gettin[…]

Hello today I decided to update my system after a […]

Hello... Thanks for sharing your experince. Please[…]