- Kext Wizard
1. Open Kext Wizard
2. Select Your USB as target disk (If you didn't rename your USB it's most likely called "OS X Base System")
3. Go to the "Installation" tab, browse and select the kexts you downloaded
4. Click open and select "/System/Library/Extensions"
5. Click Install, once install completes open the "Maintenance" tab
6. Check every box and click "Execute"
7. Once the permissions have been repaired, eject your USB, boot into the installer, and your mouse should work!
Thanks to Spakk and Shaneee for the files.
OS: macOS 10.13.2 Sierra
CPU: AMD FX 6100
Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 750 1GB
"If it were easy everyone would be doing it" - Shaneee, 1876
Main Build(CustoMac mATX 300 Series)
OS: OS X 10.13.5 Sierra
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO