Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Hey, When installed Mojave, it booted into the installer fine and i installed mojave, but i applied the fix for rebooting on the data and privacy screen, now it wont go to the log in screen. It shows the mouse for like 2 seconds and then it loops on IOConsoleUsers and vm_map_delete. Im using a rx 550 with fake id 0x01002
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

RX 550 isn't supported. You can try with FakeID 0x67FF1002

@ahmed alaa, If you've got the same issue you need FakeID 0x68101002
Shaneee wrote:RX 550 isn't supported. You can try with FakeID 0x67FF1002

@ahmed alaa, If you've got the same issue you need FakeID 0x68101002
I tried to fakeid my gpu AMD R9 270 (0x68111002 ) to AMD R9 270X (0x68101002) through the known clover configurations, but unlike high seirra it didn’t work for my GPU in Mojave .

So Algrey suggested that add my gpu id to the AMD controller kexts in the system files, and then rebuild cache , after many trails because of the AMD7000 kext syntax error, i got it to work and rebuild successfully.

Now what happens is :
The same looping screen that i was stuck on , still there ( even after a fresh install and kext re-edits ).
The only difference is: that the apple logo & the lines of the GIOlockscreen is now in much smaller font and with higher resolution, which means that the video acceleration is now working fine.
Which proves what i said in the first place , that if it was a gpu acceleration problem, the system would’ve just booted successfully but with low resolution and huge icons ( no acceleration)

now i don't know what may possibly be causing this
@ahmed alaa, Do you have the latest version of Lilu and Whatevergreen in use?
Try booting with -radvesa as a boot flag.

Success Vanilla install : Hello this is my first p[…]

VPN Working on AMDMacs Yet?

New method of the working is introduced for the he[…]

SSD Very slow

AMD OS X is the registration forum to get the full[…]

看到中文好亲切, 我已经放弃使用Adobe了, 用老版本吧