Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: ziomalex
hi i did succesfuly instal mojave on my ryzen build but i have problem with audio, my alc887 is detected as unknown hda device by clover or dpci manager, but i have audio through voodooHDA and here is a problem sound is cracking so bad. I did try to change settings in midi.app, I tried to use different versions of voodoohda but no luck, i would be realy thankfull to someone who can help me to fix my audio.

The specs are:
ryzen 3 2200g apu (vega disabled)
gigabyte ab350- gaming (rev1.1)
gtx760 1.5GB OEM (native with mojave)
24GB ddr4 2666MHz
wireless and bt apple macbook air 2013 airport card
audio alc887

Advertising

by: zoomos
It's the CPU itself, I bought a USB sound adapter and it's still choppy and stuttering so it might be a problem with the APU's.

I'm gonna buy a 2600 soon and test it to see if the problem still exists.
by: BrandonChang89
Did you overclock? If you did then it's possible to fix it using busratio boot arg if you are not using vanilla kernel, but I think overclock is broken with vanilla kernel at least for me
by: ziomalex
I did not overclock cpu at all it works on stock speed and I did try with patched kernel and with vanilla as well I am thinking to change cpu for risen 1st gen or just sell my 2200g and pay the difference to normal risen cpu with no graphics, I'll be appreciated if someone can confirm if changing app to cpu will solve the problem
by: zoomos
I noticed that a lot of 2200g and 2400g hackintoshers are having the same exact issue. when I upgrade to 2600 or 2700, I'll make sure to report my back if the problem is fixed or not.

Hey @skydiver71903 would you mind sharing the lis[…]

Not booting from USB STick

thank you, will try :) Post Merged it worked w[…]

Hi all, Have a watercooled 3900x/RadeonVII build […]

Same problem over here with a RX570.. getting 40k […]