With the below specs, I am determined to make a ryzentosh. I've had a little bit of experience of Dell Vostro 3446 hackintosh but Ryzen is something very new to me and I would consider myself a noob here.
1. MotherBoard : MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07BYY ... GXY9&psc=1)
2. Processor : AMD YD270XBGAFBOX Ryzen 7 2700X(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07B42 ... 8FUJ&psc=1)
3. RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz x2 = 16GB(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07B4F ... Z5VM&psc=1)
4. GPU : MSI Radeon RX 580 Pulse 8GB OC(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B06ZZ6 ... UTF8&psc=1)
5. Storage : Samsung 860 EVO Series 250GB M.2 SATA III(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07864 ... UTF8&psc=1)
6. PSU : Thermaltake PS-SPR-0600NHSAWE-1 Smart RGB 600W(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0744P ... U1WG&psc=1)
I am waiting on the graphics to be delivered to my doorstep by 4th feb.
I could not find anyone using Ryzen 7+Radeon high end graphics in their Ryzentosh builds. People are using either Nvidia cards or Intel+Radeon Graphics.
The question I have is, will this card be able to boot up for the installer as well or do I have to have a basic/high end supported Nvidia card to start with(I do not have one lying around, neither would I be able to lend it from a friend)
Please help me with the step by step procedure/links to get this started on.