Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: STCG
Hi all,
some of you may have seen my previous post. Long story short, i ended up deleting the macOS partition from my computer. In May, i upgraded my system, and just this month, i got the idea to try this again. This time, clover boots from the SSD i installed macOS to, which is what didn't work before. But I still don't have HDMI audio output, in the sound panel in System Preferences, there are 6 listings for Digital Out (HDMI) but none have any controls and output any sound. The only way I can get any audio output is through my headphones, which I like doing, but if i'm watching a YouTube video or listening to music while working, I like HDMI output through my monitor.

Specs:
ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming
AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380X (macOS still detects it as a R9 285) (also looking to upgrade to RX Vega 64)
16GB HyperX DDR4 RAM
macOS is installed on a SSD (Formatted as APFS). 1 Hard Drive and 1 SSD with Windows installed. (NTFS)
VoodooHDA is installed and working. But still no HDMI audio output.

If anyone could help me get HDMI audio working it would be of a great help to me.
Thanks,
STCG.

Advertising

by: STCG
Hello,
The HDMIAudio kext seemed to work, but then there was no other sound output devices listed. There was still no output controls as well.

Make sure that the cpu clock frequency is correctl[…]

Hi, i have a problem, when trying to install Sierr[…]

RADEON HD 5450 GRAPHICS ISSUES

:wtf: I've recently installed Mac OS High Sierra […]

@AlGrey , Done! Actually attached are two IOREG […]

AMD OS X Advertisements