Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: STCG
Hi all,
some of you may have seen my previous post. Long story short, i ended up deleting the macOS partition from my computer. In May, i upgraded my system, and just this month, i got the idea to try this again. This time, clover boots from the SSD i installed macOS to, which is what didn't work before. But I still don't have HDMI audio output, in the sound panel in System Preferences, there are 6 listings for Digital Out (HDMI) but none have any controls and output any sound. The only way I can get any audio output is through my headphones, which I like doing, but if i'm watching a YouTube video or listening to music while working, I like HDMI output through my monitor.

Specs:
ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming
AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380X (macOS still detects it as a R9 285) (also looking to upgrade to RX Vega 64)
16GB HyperX DDR4 RAM
macOS is installed on a SSD (Formatted as APFS). 1 Hard Drive and 1 SSD with Windows installed. (NTFS)
VoodooHDA is installed and working. But still no HDMI audio output.

If anyone could help me get HDMI audio working it would be of a great help to me.
Thanks,
STCG.

Advertising

by: STCG
Hello,
The HDMIAudio kext seemed to work, but then there was no other sound output devices listed. There was still no output controls as well.

Hi I would like to update von 10.13.3 to 10.13.[…]

Hello @all How should I proceed with this latest u[…]

Adobe Photoshop Crash Raw

Navigate here, /Library/Application Support/Adob[…]

The error from the tilte is shown everytime I'm tr[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements