Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
Im having issues getting my NVMe to show as internal. So far everything works fine but it shows as an external drive. Ive tried pikers kext to patch method for IONvmefamily and the usual external icons patch but none have worked. So currently im "trying" to create an SSDT to force built in for my drive. BUT,,, im no pro at SSDT creation. Ive got a small start but i cant get the PCI device to compile correctly. Just wanting to know if anyone out there could lend me a hand? Attached are my current debugging files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

Have you tried contacting RehabMan about the patches not working? From what I can tell it should work on 10.13 OOB without any issues.
Shaneee wrote:Have you tried contacting RehabMan about the patches not working? From what I can tell it should work on 10.13 OOB without any issues.
I have not contacted him directly. Id say it may be due to me cloning the my 10.13.5 drive to my NVMe. Maybe if i just do a clean install it would change? Its suck a pain though lol.
open your config.plist, check the PCI address of the NVME controller (pci2646,5008) in the boot log and use this patch

EDIT : use NUMBER instead of DATA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tikizondo94 liked this
AlGrey wrote:open your config.plist, check the PCI address of the NVME controller (pci2646,5008) in the boot log and use this patch
You are the man @AlGrey!! Thank you for this. Showing as internal device now. The power of Clover. Thank you my friend.
:thumbup:
AlGrey wrote:open your config.plist, check the PCI address of the NVME controller (pci2646,5008) in the boot log and use this patch

EDIT : use NUMBER instead of DATA
Since updating to the latest clover my NVMe drive no longer shows as internal. Ive made sure the recent method you posted is still there. It is but dosent seem to be working? Any ideas? Clover attached.
Like that, I don't know. Use the previous clover version that works.
AlGrey wrote:Like that, I don't know. Use the previous clover version that works.
I seemed to get it back to showing internal again. Clearing NVRAM values seemed to get it back to internal. Very odd honestly. Never changed anything really. Caches didnt seem to make a difference. Still using the latest clover. Anyways. Thanks again @AlGrey for all your help.
AlGrey liked this
OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Hi guys, i installed osx yesterday on m2 samsung […]

Has anyone figured out the issue where the instal[…]

oh,good job,dude, i will try it .

Hi, i've trying to install the macos high sierra b[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements