Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: raphgilles
Hello,

I bought a Magic Trackpad 2 to work on my Hackintosh. When I connect it in USB it's detected as a mouse and I can use it without multi touch options and it's not detected in the trackpad menu.

I can connect it in bluetooth. It's detected. It's paired. But I can't use it. And same thing : it's not detected in the trackpad menu.

I tried to replace the Trackpad.prefPane with an other one (from my Mac Book Pro), and it still doesn't work. I tried to install some kexts (VoodooPS2Controller.kext and ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext) but same thing here.

Anyone can help me? :) I really need the trackpad for working!

Thank you!

(On the screenshot you can read : No trackpad detected)

EDIT : Oh and yes! It's working like charm on Windows 10.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by raphgilles on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Have you tried the native USB fix as you're on Ryzen? See it here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4986&p=42056
by: raphgilles
Shaneee wrote:Have you tried the native USB fix as you're on Ryzen? See it here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4986&p=42056

I just did it, and my trackpad is no longer usable in USB now.

EDIT : But I can see the Magic Trackpad in the devices.
Post Merged
So, I did a new install of High Sierra, and all is working fine now. I don't know why.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi guys Just wondering what the ETA is on being a[…]

I'm using an Asus B450M Tuf gaming plus with a 270[…]

random ketbord freeze

Since when I updated to 10.13.16 I have continuos […]

How to Install ENOCH video)

Struggled forever getting this to work doing it al[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements