Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.
by: OneOfAKind
Hello Friends,

I hope you are having a great day\night.Thank you for the great community. I am trying to install high sierra in my amd build with the parts listed bellow, but I get the error in the attacked picture when booting from the usb. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

by: OneOfAKind
NikVladi wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:50 am
Try to boot from usb (HighSierraAMD). It looks like you are boot from a hard disk where there is no working bootable area.
Thanks a lot for your response. I am booting from the usb, and I get the error shown above. I was wondering if I need to try another bootloader or something. I tried to modify the usb to add a different bootloader with transmac, but I couldn't. any idea in what to do?

thanks a lot.
by: NikVladi
OneOfAKind wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:48 pm
Thanks a lot for your response. I am booting from the usb, and I get the error shown above. I was wondering if I need to try another bootloader or something. I tried to modify the usb to add a different bootloader with transmac, but I couldn't. any idea in what to do?
thanks a lot.
When choosing a boot source in BIOS, I have for example an EFI-HDD and just a HDD.
For example, EFI-wd000-00-00 and wd000-00-00.
If I load from the EFI-***, then everything works, if it's just from the HDD, then the same error as yours.

I did everything as indicated here.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5018
You will succeed, try =)

Hi guys Just wondering what the ETA is on being a[…]

I'm using an Asus B450M Tuf gaming plus with a 270[…]

random ketbord freeze

Since when I updated to 10.13.16 I have continuos […]

How to Install ENOCH video)

Struggled forever getting this to work doing it al[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements