Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

mmm..everything went fine on the script and wen reboot it shows the audio device but the sound its rly rly rly low (I can barely hear it).
Any help will be appreciated
I got a Asus rog crosshair vii x470 with alc1220.
not sure what I did wrong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: AlGrey
@Leisures, ioreg looks good. Asus mobos are little picky with their 1220A codec. You are using the onboard audio right ? (I see an usb DAC)
@Dave Corley, send me the ioreg with voodohda.kext
Post Merged
@Leisures, ya it's Asus specific. We don't have a solution for that.
@AlGrey, Done!

Actually attached are two IOREG dumps. One is my current IOREG with VoodooHDA, another is after I enabled "FixHDA" in the ACPI tab of Clover config. I was able to get 1022:1457 recognized as HDEF but the installer script returned: "There is a problem with your ACPI Patch" when I tried it using this config.

Thanks for the help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: pianoman2
I need to download the "Script + config.zip" file, but I can not find it anywhere. Where is this file link?
by: Valamyr
Hello,
Having issues trying to get native audio working. Please find attached the log files.
Thank you for your help and time!
@Dave Corley, well your issue is that HDEF should be the name of the pci1022,[email protected] under it.
Post Merged
@pianoman2, login to see it
Post Merged
@forwuwenkai, rebuild cache
Post Merged
@Valamyr, no support for Mojave yet
Post Merged
Beta Mojave support.
Add/Replace Lilu and AppleALC in /EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/Other
Make sure you remove VoodooHDA and AppleHDADisabler
In your config.plist, use boot args :
Code: Select all
alcid=11
also remove the legacy layout-id injection if you have it in your config.plist

01/30/2019 : updated version with new approach from Vit. https://github.com/acidanthera/bugtracker/issues/296
Valamyr, tikizondo94 liked this
Catalina ??

Sweet!!!!!

Hi Zool, in answer to your question Yes to everyth[…]

Hi man in the suit, I would try using the HDD from[…]

I think I read somewhere that a guy having the sam[…]