Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.
by: AK23
Hey i wanted to just ask that what is the progress on enabling ipu on mac os because i think that many ryzen owners like me don't want to run mac os only on vmware but want to install on the hard drive itself

Advertising

by: Shaneee
No luck with the Vega iGPU as of yet. You'll need another GPU.
AK23 liked this
Shaneee wrote:No luck with the Vega iGPU as of yet. You'll need another GPU.
so for now i will have to stick with virtual mac os
Post Merged
Shaneee wrote:No luck with the Vega iGPU as of yet. You'll need another GPU.
But ca you tell me why it is not working like any another gpu while it is having an existing architecture namely radeon vega
It's because there's no driver support. Someone with the knowledge would need to port the linux driver into a Kext to be loaded in macOS or if and when MacBooks come with Vega integrated.
AK23 liked this
I was thinking if it is possible to modify the kext of imac pro which comes with radeon vega gpu to support this igpu :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: AlGrey
@AK23, do it if you can ;)
AK23 liked this
Chip is only detected as AMD and nothing else. It won't even detect the VRAM given. All ready tried it.
AK23 liked this
Shaneee wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:03 pm
Chip is only detected as AMD and nothing else. It won't even detect the VRAM given. All ready tried it.
:| :eh: :|
Hey shaneee please visit my youtube channel - " https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFODAc ... AqryZOfgWw? "
Shaneee liked this
Shaneee wrote:Chip is only detected as AMD and nothing else. It won't even detect the VRAM given. Already tried it.
it has been a long time since my last post so were you able to port the drivers for igpu or it still doesn't work
by: AlGrey
looks like mission impossible to me :lol:
Shaneee liked this
OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Hi guys, i installed osx yesterday on m2 samsung […]

Has anyone figured out the issue where the instal[…]

oh,good job,dude, i will try it .

Hi, i've trying to install the macos high sierra b[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements