Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: Match C
Recently I've got HighSierra installed by using XLNC's installer. Almost everything works except graphics. In about this Mac it shows that the vRAM is 7MB and the animations are extremely slow. Every time I try to open launchpad it gets stuck for seconds then is opened.

I've tried to inject my graphics card id 0x99931002 when I booted to macOS but it got stuck at IOConsoleUsers. As long as I tried to boot to macOS with InjectATI it wouldn't boot.

macOS seems able to recognize my graphics card. the screen shots that might help are uploaded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Match C on Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

by: Norton287
PM AlGrey and he'll help you out with your video issue
by: Shaneee
Not sure where you got that FakeID from but you should use this one, 0x68101002
by: AlGrey
Please list your specs
im facing the same problem...
AlGrey wrote:Please list your specs
what is needed? (i guess specs means specifics. i'm not a native speaker.) i have the monitor EDID and the BIOS ROM. And for my graphics card, it's AMD Radeon HD 7480D. The screenshot of GPUZ is uploaded.
Post Merged
Shaneee wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 pm
Not sure where you got that FakeID from but you should use this one, 0x68101002
this is not working :crazy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
specs mean CPU, motherboard, GPU.

Is that an integrated GPU (In cpu ) or a dedicated card ?
Click the arrow in GPU-Z to dump the VBIOS. Compress it in a zip file and share it here.
AlGrey wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:02 am
specs mean CPU, motherboard, GPU.

Is that an integrated GPU (In cpu ) or a dedicated card ?
Click the arrow in GPU-Z to dump the VBIOS. Compress it in a zip file and share it here.
CPU: AMD A4-5300
motherboard: A68HM-P33 V2 (MSI ms-7895)
GPU is an integrated GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7480D

thank you in advance :thumbup:
That GPU is a Scrapper under the TeraScale 3 architecture. Unfortunately there is no support for the Scrapper family.
You can try to fake the ID to the IDs under AMD6000Controller.kext but I don't think it will work. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2976
AlGrey wrote:That GPU is a Scrapper under the TeraScale 3 architecture. Unfortunately there is no support for the Scrapper family.
You can try to fake the ID to the IDs under AMD6000Controller.kext but I don't think it will work. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2976
well thank you man! i'm gonna buy an NVIDIA graphics card and add it to my computer. Among GT 435M, GT 610, 9500 GT, GT 340, GeForce 210,GT 620, which works best :?:
They are all pretty old. You have to do your own search if you go with Nvidia.
Compatibility Check

I am new in Hackintosh, what guide should i follow[…]

I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanic[…]

Newbie need help

1. If you use an original macbook to create instal[…]

I wonder if using a kext built on my local machine[…]