Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

Sundhar88 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
@drmjp93, What's your SMBIOS profile?
You're getting black screen right? Did you try to boot with nv_disable=1 arguments ?
UPDATE= After so many attempts I got one part working.
BUT HDMI - Output its not working.
Any guide on enabling HDMI output?

DVI to VGA working but not the HDMI. HDMI used to work without drivers but with drivers only DVI works.
GTX 750ti
What is your SMBIOS @drmjp93 ? If its iMac 16 or 17 or MacPro 6,1 , you will end up having black screeen.
Use SMBIOS MacPro 5.1 or iMac 14. Edit SMBIOS using Clover Configurator. You can boot to system temporarily using nv_disable=1 oot argument.
Sundhar88 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:31 am
What is your SMBIOS @drmjp93 ? If its iMac 16 or 17 or MacPro 6,1 , you will end up having black screeen.
Use SMBIOS MacPro 5.1 or iMac 14. Edit SMBIOS using Clover Configurator. You can boot to system temporarily using nv_disable=1 oot argument.
Yes mine is MacPro 5.1
And system is up and working as it should.
Thanks for giving it input.
After those times I use High Sierra 10.3.3 without problem and also FCPX. My problem is now with booting. I need to change the config setting as Radeinit then It starts the system. Now I am looking for the new releases and searvhing for it. If I can find a release that I can have a boot without problem then I will stick it. Many years I used Ubuntu but I liked MAcOSX and FCPX :thumbup:
First of all, MAJOR thanks to OP. You are a god. Setting this up was so much easier, smoother, and quicker than expected thanks to this excellent tutorial. Only took me a couple hours. 1080ti doesn’t seem to be properly recognized, but I plan on following frogman’s advice once I have internet. Wifi isn’t working, but I’m pretty sure that’s the fault of my mobo chipset as I had the same issue when I installed Elementary OS.

I do have a couple questions:

1. For reasons too mundane to explain, I’m going to need to go through the process again on another drive, so: when setting up the Mac OS X partition would it be okay to select Journaled, Encrypted? With the multiboot setup I’m trying to assemble, I would prefer to encrypt volumes where possible to reduce the chances of malware spreading between operating systems by hopping drives/partitions or of it viewing the data contents of another OS—in addition to the more routine privacy and security benefits of drive encryption.

2. Is it okay to update the OS when prompted, or does that present a strong risk of breaking the hack?

Apologies if these questions have already been asked. I didn’t find anything with the search function.
Hey, friends! how did i solve the problem printf work ?? , I am using the same version of the friend there above, already tried the amdhs-v3 version, which is giving me the same error!
already tried the version: HighSierraAMD V3 UNOFFICIAL
and the version: HighSierraAMD_V3
both gave the same error. *does printf work??*
My setup:
Mb: ASUS M5 A97 r2.0
Processor: FX6300
Graphics: Nvidia GT 710
SSD 120GB
16GB Ram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello, I've got a strange problem. I've installed […]

Hardware Monitor AMD

It works, thanks Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 08.29.[…]

Bored of Yosemite...

Hello! Use the latest tutorial of installing High […]

Im planning on picking up a 1050ti tomorrow and am[…]