Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

General chat and support for running on a Virtual Machine.
Hello,
I'm trying to follow the tuto HighSierraAMD 10.13.2 VM for Virtual Box BETA but on boot the scrolling lines scroll directly without taking into consideration my F2 and get stuck on the line: IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

on the tuto instructions I've seen some usb devices added in the configuration I didn't add anything because I only see my external hard drive and mouse available, and anyway VirtualBox signals me that I don't need to capture the mouse. My keyboard is not usb but PS/2 Port, I don't know if it changes anything.

Thank you for help!

Advertising

Make sure when the VM starts to click into it with your mouse to capture keyboard and mouse and start hitting F2. Not sure how it captures a PS/2 keyboard but I'll look into it for you.
Post Merged
Not much on physical PS/2 keyboards, still think clicking into it should capture both. The reason you stuck on IOConsoleUsers is Clover didn't load and provide all the settings needed for macOS to boot and load graphics.
Oh, that's weird, for this time it's working may be i was disturbed by the pop pup on virtalBox.
Now another problem after the Clover setting when restarting i get this and stuk on it:
Anyway, the procedure to be done at each start-up is laborious.
even if it is not possible to save them permanently, it would be cool to shorten them.
I'll give up and I'll settle for High Sierra 10.13.1 (with graphic glitch :?)
Thanks!
I'm having some problems .... i follow the tut and when trying to hit f2 it won't enter the booting option screen / i was able to do it once but it was not capture my keyboard ... only arrow strokes so I was not able to label the boot as "clover" so I exit without saving and add my keyboard under usb options / now I try to enter by hitting the f2 key but it wont let me access the booting option screen.

what I'm missing?

Thanks
mazterpr wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:26 am
I'm having some problems .... i follow the tut and when trying to hit f2 it won't enter the booting option screen / i was able to do it once but it was not capture my keyboard ... only arrow strokes so I was not able to label the boot as "clover" so I exit without saving and add my keyboard under usb options / now I try to enter by hitting the f2 key but it wont let me access the booting option screen.

what I'm missing?

Thanks
You should just click into it with your mouse when the VM boots. At that point it should capture your keyboard AND mouse together. Once you click on the window just begin pressing f2.

Also go through the settings there is an option for changing the inputs.
Compatibility Check

I am new in Hackintosh, what guide should i follow[…]

I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanic[…]

Newbie need help

1. If you use an original macbook to create instal[…]

I wonder if using a kext built on my local machine[…]