Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
Shaneee wrote:Hmm try XLNC's installer, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2948
Is that one as easy to install? Or does it have more complicates steps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertising

It's more or less the same. The post install and pre install scripts and bundled into one. When you need run xlnc in Terminal and choose the option needed.
Shaneee wrote:It's more or less the same. The post install and pre install scripts and bundled into one. When you need run xlnc in Terminal and choose the option needed.
I'll try it out and keep you updated :) thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaneee liked this
Guys, I'm with the same problem yet, already downloaded this. zip file...

I'm assuming that i have to unzip the file and copy the folder "GenericUSBXHCI.kext" to the path USB:/EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.13

Is that Correct?

If yes, still not working
Post Merged
All Right.... I did some research and find out that on High Sierra, when using a SSD driver, it automatically changes your file system to APFS.

And looking at the verbose, on the initialization, the USB drive mounts on using HFS. And I'm suposing that's why we keep seeing the message "Initialized /dev/rdisk5 as a 5MB case-insensitive HFS Plus volume"

Is there any way to make the USB File System mount using APFS? Otherwise, How can we Change de SSD Drive File System AFPS to HFS?
Match C liked this
SImon DUeDue wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 pm
Shaneee wrote:Ok double check the BIOS settings again as sometimes macOS can reset them.
The bios wasn't the problem but i managed to fix it.
For anyone having this problem download this file and add them to your clover botter.
What is a clover botter?
I'm stuck with this issue

Hello, I've got a strange problem. I've installed […]

Hardware Monitor AMD

It works, thanks Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 08.29.[…]

Bored of Yosemite...

Hello! Use the latest tutorial of installing High […]

Im planning on picking up a 1050ti tomorrow and am[…]