Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Not sure if your system will work? Ask for help with a compatibility check.
by: webruci
Hi.
This is my first time here and I'm new with Hackintosh.
I watched an tutorial "Install High Sierra on AMD using AMDHS_Installer v1 [ MacOS / Windows ]" and I follow all the instruction, but when I start to install, I have this message "This version of Mac OS X is not supported in this platform. Reason - Mac - F221BEC8" and after that the computer shut down.
Can somebody give me a help ?

Advertising

by: Shaneee
When you get to Clover. Go to options and add the boot arg -no_compat_check
Hi
Thank you! I will try now and I'll come back to tell you what happens.
Post Merged
Well, I put the cod in boot arg. the install is starts, but after 3 minutes are tell me " Process [560] crash. Service only run for 0 seconds. Publish respawn out by 10 seconds." after this "unmount initiated mac OS..... To many corps created...." and the computer is shut down. What is your advice?
Shaneee liked this
by: Shaneee
Not too sure. That's the installer from XLNC. Can you try my one from here, app.php/bbdownloads/highsierraamd-official.html
Yessss! of course. I will doing now.
Post Merged
I finish to install today High Sierra, tank's God and Shaneee. I didn't have internet connection but I solved with a driver.
Now the problem is my sound output and input is empty! "No output devices found" I have no sound. Please any advice ?
Shaneee, sedoy1993 liked this
by: IOIIIO
Download is down on purpose, distro's are no longer supported. Instead refer to the Knowledge Base for a vanilla install guide.

Also next time I suggest creating a new thread, rather than bumping one that is over a year old.

Hey @skydiver71903 would you mind sharing the lis[…]

Not booting from USB STick

thank you, will try :) Post Merged it worked w[…]

Hi all, Have a watercooled 3900x/RadeonVII build […]

Same problem over here with a RX570.. getting 40k […]