Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
@jyotirmay, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Your guide helped me to boot into OSX Catalina!!!

I have a different Motherboard as you and I need to test if everything works well (I doubt BT + Wifi will work) but I really do not care as this station will replace my 6.1 12C MacPro that can't handle 6K and 8K RAW video.

--EDIT--
Anyway, I have however two questions for you.
1. I can't boot without the OC USB Stick in the computer, do you have the same problem? Do you know a solution?
2. I could not formated the SSD without having an annoying small partition, do you have the same problem?

That was the Drive for the EFI... I put everything there and now it boots without the USB drive. Now I need to find if we can hide this drive or not ;-)

Again, thank you very much for your guide.

PC Build
Ryzen 9 3900X
AsRock X570 Creator
64GB of RAM DDR4 3600
Vega Radeon 64
Corsair NVMe Gen4 PCIe M.2 SSD 1TB Force MP600 series
jyotirmay liked this

Advertising

@GonzagueGB
Glad To Hear That It Helped...Mount Your EFI Using This Tool https://github.com/corpnewt/MountEFI/bl ... d#mountefi
And Paste Your EFI From Usb To the mounted Drive... Then you can unmount it... Or leave it.. it will unmount itself automatically..!!
DON'T Use Clover Configurator For This..!!
@jyotirmay,

Wonderful, did it and worked great.

I used fenvi T919 wifi & bluetooth. It work great sometime and sometime it's not. I have to run SSDT and generate new amls in order for it work then it stop work again. I remove the Fenvi and able to connect my headphone to onboard bluetooth but it's not stable. The sound is on and off from my bluetooth headphone. It seem the onboard bluetooth is not completely suppressed and conflict with Feni T919.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
I have a similar build, so I figured I would share...

Ryzen 3950x
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master (F11 Bios)
Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming 8GB
32GB Ballisticx 3600
1TB Sabrent PCIe 4.0
Catalina 10.15.3
OC 0.5.6

I've deactivated the internal bluetooth. I have a Dlink USB dongle that works perfectly well.
I mapped the USBs as well. I only use 1 of the 2 internal USB 2.0 headers for front panel, so my main USB map has the port XHC1/XHCI PRT6 as 0. If you want to plug a Fenvi board, use the included INTERNAL map, which changes XHCI to 255 (internal).
Also, generate your own SMBios, just use iMacPro 1,1. Everything is pretty much mapped according to the iMacPro 1,1, so if you choose another one, you'll likely have to rework the map.

EFI
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master .zip

Benchmarks
Geek4.png

Geek5.png
R20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have given up on my Ryzen Hackintosh (due to an extremely annoying mouse cursor issue - see this thread), but I figured I'd post the EFI I had used here well in case it's useful to somebody. It includes the SSDTs and customized USB mapping kext that I made which maps every single port available except the USB 3.1 Type C header (F_USB31C) - I didn't have a way of testing that one. All other internal headers (2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0) are mapped, and the built-in BT is left enabled since it appeared to be working fine (I was able to pair it with a phone, but didn't test any further).

Platforminfo section is of course missing, so will anyone using it will need to generate one to fill in that section. Also note that I did not use on-board audio at all (I have an external DAC), so if that is needed an additional kext will be as well. Only the Intel I211AT Ethernet port is supported in this configuration, as I leave the Realtek 2.5G disabled - I actually disable the Intel one as well and use an Aquantia-based 10G NIC instead, but I left the SmallTreeIntel kext there just in case.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just curious, your mouse dongle, was it plugged into the USB2 or USB3 port?
My Logitech MX Master acts weird in a 3.0 port. Works perfectly fine in a 2.0 port. I have no idea why that is... Frankly, there's 4 ports in the back of the mobo which are 2.0, so both the Logitech and the Dlink BT are plugged in 2.0 ports. No issues with stuttering, slowing down, etc.
gaperazz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:16 pm heyy, thank you for this, helped so much, but... on the boot place it's coming a mensage

"OC: Kernel patcher result 13 for kernel (algrey - cpuid_set_cpufamily - force CP
UFAMILY_INTEL_PENRYN) - Not Found"

anyway, thanks bro
I had the same thing using 10.15.4 as the boot OS on the USB. A newer Opencore, 5.6, is also being applied by the tools now that it is out.

Grabbing 10.15.3 and using the updated OpenCore 5.6 guide allowed me to at least install Catalina and boot into it. A lot to do for tweaking, but it works, and auto updated to 10.15.4.

Best part is that because my main card is a GTX 1080, I had to dust off my GTX 680 and modify the firmware to allow EFI boot, but sure enough, it is actually giving baseline acceleration in Catalina, but its old and 2GB so 4k on a monitor is not pretty.

I'm waiting on new cards from AMD/NV before really committing to using MacOS on this box, but I'm surprised how well it works.
Drive is locked

Thanks for your help, will report back once instal[…]

If you don't need Wifi yet at least the Intel Blue[…]

Well thank you :thumbup: As soon as I buy the p[…]

Asus Mainboard

I can't say anything for the software you intent t[…]