Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: pi2in3
@Powerpomme, :thumbup: tnx :thumbup:

Advertising

by: TimeActor
Shaneee wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:28 am Update your patches from the Github repo. One patch had to be modified in order to boot 10.15.4 Apart from that it's fine to update.
Thx Shaneee ...did you have the link for the right place?
Which patch had to be modified?
I have to modify the config.plist before update to 10.15.4?

Thx in advance
TimeActor
(Sorry for my english mistakes cause it is not my native language)
by: Shaneee
For Zen here, https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla/ ... 947064d8bb

You can also just download from the repo and replace all patches to ensure you get the correct one.
TimeActor liked this
by: marsb007
I updated the patches, and tried the update (both from Update Now and Combo Update), and I get a Kernel Panic.
by: Shaneee
I can assure the update works fine. Please share an image of the kernel panic.
Update went smooth as Shaneee said. Thank you mate!
But i see now at open core boot some text lines with "err" and in the background the apple logo with start bar.
Is it cause of the beta patch? Also i have a new Guest Account which i haven´t before and i can´t delete it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: Ortie
Update worked fine. System lost the high Resolution for 4K Display. To get back the high unplugging and replugging the display cable is needed. Unfortunately this procedure has to be done with each start up of the system. It makes no sense. Any solution in sight?...
by: ClashFarmer
Update did not work for me. I am on OC 0.5.6 and I applied the latest patches. I have the error log but have no idea how to read it. Appreciate any help.

System is as follows 3600X, Asus TUF B450M Pro gaming, 16gb ram, MSI RX5700 EVOKE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Any suggestions about this after update to 10.15.4 at open core boot?

@JerukLemon , note that only rev 1.1 supports TB […]

Ryzen 3900x 32 bit apps

Install a high sierra, you can run 32bit on that. […]

Drive is locked

Latest Firmware already installed on the drive. W[…]

No need to start from scratch. Make sure you updat[…]