Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

All, I am excited as I was able to get a 3950X and wanting to build my first Hackintosh on Team Red. With that being said, I am preparing all of the elements I believe needed to be successful when all parts come. Here is what I have so far:
I have created a bootable USB with Catalina (latest).
I have removed Clover directory structure and and going with OpenCore using the guide here
https://khronokernel-2.gitbook.io/openc ... top-guide/
For ACPI I am using the SSDT-EC0.aml file found compiled
For Drivers, I have the base drivers from AppleSupportPkg. Do I need anymore?
For Kexts, I have AGPMInjector, AirportBrcmFixup, AppleALC, AppleMCERReporterDisabler, IntelMausiEthernet, Lilu, NullCPUPowerManagement, RealtekRTL8111, SmallTreeIntel82576, SMCProcessor, VirtualSMC, and WhateverGreen
Do I need to do any MORE editing of the config.plist based on this motherboard? I have done the Ryzen 17h kernel patches. Anything on the Audio injection layout? I can see it is a ALC1220-VB chip from the Gigabyte website but I do not have it up and running so do not know the audio path/layout? I can fix this I believe after Hackintosh boot.

Thank you for your support! :thumbup:
TJAHN liked this

Advertising

Hello people
I have a first time build:

3950x, radeon vii, torus master x570 64gb ram....
I used open core to install caterlina , it only worked after help from amdosx discord Pavo. he Laos gave me a Mojave efi.
catalina system was not stable, re boots, sound dies, safari refreshes page every 2 mins , boot up next day won't boot properly have to reboot few times. .. I tried Mojave too but same problems .

do any of you 3950x users have a stable system ? I'm beginning to thin its not possible for me
Catalina 10.15.4 Update Bug?

@Shaneee - great! :thumbup: Thank you!

Hi, i don't understand how someone ask for help, f[…]

Sorry for the bump. Am searching for answers. We[…]

I have a macOS APFS drive, a Windows NTFS drive an[…]