Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

I try to install 10.15.2 on my B450 Tomahawk with Athlon 200GE using AMD OS X Vanilla guide. Unfortunately, can't get past the following screen:

AMF: Only 168/256 slide values are usable
Valid slides: 88-255
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I suspect that is because I try to install 10.15.2 while 17h .plist file supports only 10.15.1. Unfortunately, there is no way to download 10.15.1 recovery from gibMacOS.bat file. I am new to Hackintosh (somehow I managed to successfully intall Mojave, lol) so at this point I have no idea what to do next.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Post Merged
Status update: I managed to get Catalina 10.15.1 recovery and get past this error. The OS successfully installs but the problem is that recovery downloads latest macOS release - 15.1.2 which is not supported yet. As a result, I get the same error when try to boot from my SSD to finish installation :\

Advertising

I have the same issue, however mine shows:

AMF: Only 175/256 slide values are usable
Valid slides: 81-255

Not sure if this is normal for AMD users
Out of curiosity I opened .plist file in Notepad, copied 10.15.1 entries, and entered 10.15.2 version where needed. Did not help, obviously, but at least I tried. Guess I will have to wait for some gurus to add genuine support to .plist file and whatever else is needed to run.
Same issue here. Mine shows 125/256. Not sure how relevant that is...

Edit: It looks like most recent successes have been via OpenCore, so I'm going to attempt that method.
@TarasB, @TarasB,
TarasB wrote:I try to install 10.15.2 on my B450 Tomahawk with Athlon 200GE using AMD OS X Vanilla guide. Unfortunately, can't get past the following screen:

AMF: Only 168/256 slide values are usable
Valid slides: 88-255

I suspect that is because I try to install 10.15.2 while 17h .plist file supports only 10.15.1. Unfortunately, there is no way to download 10.15.1 recovery from gibMacOS.bat file. I am new to Hackintosh (somehow I managed to successfully intall Mojave, lol) so at this point I have no idea what to do next.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Post Merged
Status update: I managed to get Catalina 10.15.1 recovery and get past this error. The OS successfully installs but the problem is that recovery downloads latest macOS release - 15.1.2 which is not supported yet. As a result, I get the same error when try to boot from my SSD to finish installation :\
Try to use slide=128 boot option in clover.
Me too, me too. Stuck with +++++++ trying to install 10.15.2. Gonna try Mojave first then upgrade?? Should we be upgrading? When/or does Clover support 10.15.2?

Somebody smarter than me help please.... so that means anybody can help.

After banging my head against the wall on a few st[…]

CPU Temperature

How to make sensors work ? I have Ryzen 7 2700

It's possible that there's an issue specific to US[…]

Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060, Asrock350m pro4

Hello, congratulation for your hackintosh! I just […]