Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
maksel wrote:
syph1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:08 am
Thank you for your effort
It seems like it is an issue with 10.5.1. I tried updating, got black screen issue so I made an installation drive with 10.5.1 instead of 10.5 and I got the same problem as you, no internet connection.
But, wich version of Catalina worked with you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

syph1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:11 pm But, wich version of Catalina worked with you?
It's not on that list but 19A583. I torrented it and created the installation drive under High Sierra though, not on Windows. Maybe try installing High Sierra? If your ethernet doesn't work, there must be something else that's wrong with it because the .kext Shaneee linked worked for me to get the installation. It got stuck while installing, but it didn't gave a connection error.
maksel wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:44 am
syph1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:11 pm But, wich version of Catalina worked with you?
It's not on that list but 19A583. I torrented it and created the installation drive under High Sierra though, not on Windows. Maybe try installing High Sierra? If your ethernet doesn't work, there must be something else that's wrong with it because the .kext Shaneee linked worked for me to get the installation. It got stuck while installing, but it didn't gave a connection error.
I finally installed the High Sierra. Now, i want to try Catalina again, but this time i'll try to create the bootable USB drive under the High Sierra instead of Windows 10.

I already downloaded Catalina from Apple Store and builded my USB stick using a script i found on Youtube, but i need to put one EFI folder inside the USB drive.

Do you know how can i create an EFI folder?

I've tried to follow this tutorial using his EFI folder, but stuck at boot: "AMF: only 88/256 slide values are usable ++++++++++++"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAfh6AlNKg8

Script: sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB

Hello today I decided to update my system afte[…]

Hello How did you get Auantia AQC107 to work I ha[…]

Unable to install macOS

Hello, I've been using hackintosh a couple of ye[…]

兄弟,你有没有测试sidecar