Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Circle animation stuck. Mouse cursor not moving and Caps Lock doesn't on/off.
-------------------
Kexts Intalled - Lilu,Whatever Green, FakeSMC,AppleMCEReporterDisabler, ALC, USBInjectALL.
Last edited by LoveAMDLoveMacOS on Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Advertising

Try with the boot arg agdpmod=pikera

With USB it should work natively. Try another port.
When you boot to Clover you'll see other boot arguments under Options. Just type it in.
Shaneee wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:25 pm When you boot to Clover you'll see other boot arguments under Options. Just type it in.
Didn't work and there when I typed the argument there was space between what was already there like verbose.
Post Merged
Shaneee wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:25 pm When you boot to Clover you'll see other boot arguments under Options. Just type it in.
Please help me @Shanee
Is SATA set to AHCI in the BIOS?
Shaneee wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am Is SATA set to AHCI in the BIOS?
Yes
Post Merged
Shaneee wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am Is SATA set to AHCI in the BIOS?
Something wrong with the kexts something less or more?
Post Merged
Re: [Unsolved]Stuck on Examing Volumes on First page of White GUI of Installation.
@Shanee Please tell
Remove USBInjectALL and try.
It got stuck on Examing Volumes so I installed USBInjectAll after installing the kext it was still the same but after deleting the kext I get kernel Panic I also tried agdpmod=pikera

Sorry for bad image quality camera cant focus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You are missing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext You can grab it here, https://files.amd-osx.com/NullCPUPowerM ... .19.27.zip

It's a simple fix. Open your network kext and edit[…]

Hi gm0rk, I have the same mainboard as you, an AS[…]

Use this modified RTL8111 for LAN, https://www.d[…]

alright i'll do that thanks Post Merged hello […]