- ASUS B450 F STRIX
- RYZEN 7 3700X
- MSI RX 480 8GB
- COSAIR VENGEANCE RGB 3600 MHZ - 8GB x 2
- SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS SSD NVME 500GB
- PATRIOT BURST SSD NAND 480GB (Secondary partition for Windows)
- SUPER FLOWER LEADEX GOLD 550W PSU (MODULAR)
The gibMacOS did not work for me. Could not get pass the "recovery server could not be contacted", tried most of the available ethernet kexts and it didn't work.
The solution: made a full copy of Mojave bootable USB drive, and copied the EFI files that was made during the gibMacOS installation to the Mojave installer USB drive.
Here is what I did:
- Updated ASUS B450 F STRIX BIOS firmware to latest
- Followed Morgonaut's video to set BIOS settings, note that in the video she uses an Intel board, so I just made changes to whichever is applicable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Xo_WyzfeQ
- Followed this guide to create the gibMacOS: https://vanilla.amd-osx.com/getting-the ... aller.html and the step by step video by TechTunerLife: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wACjS8XRLo
- Kexts that worked for me
- UEFI Drivers
- Made a copy of the EFI folder created from the gibMacOS usb installer (with the above listed kexts and driver files )
- Made a new full Mojave USB Installer using Hackintosher's guide: https://hackintosher.com/guides/how-to- ... installer/
- Downloaded Clover configurator, mount and open the Mojave installer USB EFI partition. And copied the EFI files created from the gibMacOS installer.
- Boot to the new USB and Mojave installed flawlessly.
- Onboard audio, followed Hackintosher's audio guide https://hackintosher.com/guides/get-hac ... o-working/
- So far everything works.
- Sleep and wake no issues
- Ethernet LAN no issues (Have order the FENVI T919)
- Steam CSGO does not boot. But other games do work.
I'm very satisfied with this built.