Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
by: Johnata
Hi guys, now is my time.
My Hack finally working very well.
My geekbench
Code: Select all
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/95924
Configuration:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
Motherboard: GIGABYTE AB350-Gaming 3
RAM: Hyper 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 - 256 GB
GPU: NVidia GeForce 1060 6GB IGAMER OC 192BITS GDDR5

Advertising

by: Doctor_VB
Hi @Johnata.
Do you have appropriate onboard audio working with your config? I have the same issue as described here, tried to use both AppleALC and VoodooHDA kexts, use busratio boot argument, USB sound card, but all without success: crackling sound. I thought that issue is related to Raven Ridge processors, but now you report about success with 2400G :thumbup:
Could you share your method to set up audio if it is working pretty good?
by: Johnata
Doctor_VB wrote:Hi @Johnata.
Do you have appropriate onboard audio working with your config? I have the same issue as described here, tried to use both AppleALC and VoodooHDA kexts, use busratio boot argument, USB sound card, but all without success: crackling sound. I thought that issue is related to Raven Ridge processors, but now you report about success with 2400G :thumbup:
Hi @Doctor_VB
Did you change the frequency of your processor (CPU) for 3.60? Because the audio problem happing when you not change in BIOS the value of 3.59...
Did you maked that?

I changed my processor for that and now the audio working very well.
Post Merged
Doctor_VB wrote:Hi @Johnata.
Hi, you can fix too buying a sound audiocontroller usb... I bought one simple and its work perfect now.

Like this: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/33037497 ... b201603_53
by: Doctor_VB
Hi @Johnata,
Many thanks for reply. Sorry, today only could try your solution.
I've set the frequency in BIOS 3.60 - nothing changed.
Also I've tried to set CPU settings: boot argument "busratio=36", Frequency MHz 3600, Bus Speed KHz 100000. Nothing changed.
Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 22.15.05.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 22.15.26.png
:?
Maybe you can share your config.plist? I'd check your settings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It's a simple fix. Open your network kext and edit[…]

Hi gm0rk, I have the same mainboard as you, an AS[…]

Use this modified RTL8111 for LAN, https://www.d[…]

alright i'll do that thanks Post Merged hello […]