Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Not sure if your system will work? Ask for help with a compatibility check.
Hello. I need some help with installing OS X on AMD A8 7600. Here is the pc spec.
CPU: AMD A8 7600
Motherboard:ASUS A58M-E
GPU: HD Radeon 5450 2GB
Not using integrated graphics.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shinhosuck1973 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Advertising

by: Felgate11
Sir. Good day. I think you should download and install macOS Sierra (SierraAMD v5) that can be found on downloads here. Since I think It supports most of the Processors (upto Ryzen) right now.
Post Merged
And I think what you are installing in your system are for Intel Processors only. You can download OSX and macOS here for AMD processors exclusively.
by: shinhosuck1973
They are probably meant for intel but the distros contained amd kernels. The Niresh 10.8.5 installed without any issues but would not boot to set up screen. Thank you for the help.
Post Merged
Re: Which OS X is compatible to AMD A8 7600
I finally installed sierraAMD V5 but post installation did not go well. Because bootable usb was missing kext and extra folders, basically post installation failed. I checked sierraAMDv5.dmg file which i downloaded from amdosx.com and it was missing kext and extra folder as well. Lol. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave. You can install on AMD A8 7600 APU, but you are not going get any graphic acceleration. AMD apu is not supported. Cheap Nvidia for Sierra and above would be GT710, 720, 740. Don't buy GT730. I had issue with GT730 on amd hackintosh. GT710 is a good choice. I have it on my Intel Mojave hackintosh. Make sure the GPU are GK(kepler) model, not GF(Fermi). I don't know much about AMD GPUs.

The 9, 10 and 20 series cards are not supported […]

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 6.28.48 PM.png Specs:[…]

nvidia gpu laggy

I use this driver on my GTX 1070: https://images.n[…]

Install the nvidia web driver for 10.13.6 here: ht[…]