Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: pizzuka
Hi there!
I've installed with success mojave 10.14.1.. in a future i'll upgrade it, but i have an issue with parallels (ye.. i need windows too)
i cannot intall windows, every times Crash all..
any idea?

Advertising

by: alphaqt
I have made multiple attempts to get parallels to work on both 10.14.1 and 10.14.4. I thought it may be related to not having WiFi and BT working. But even with that working, parallels still freezes when starting up.
In the logs it appears to be something related to the Network settings.

When I looked on various forums, I have not found anyone that seems to have had success with Hackintosh Parallels (at least recently)
by: matheusmm
I tried and had problems with Parallels too. OSX version 10.14.1 on AMD. I installed Virtualbox instead and it works very well with guest additions and extension pack.
by: pizzuka
matheusmm wrote:I tried and had problems with Parallels too. OSX version 10.14.1 on AMD. I installed Virtualbox instead and it works very well with guest additions and extension pack.
what addition? yesterday i tried but i Fail </3
by: matheusmm
make sure you have CPU virtualization support and IOMMU enabled on your BIOS, it worked for me after doing this.

VirtualBox and extension pack can be downloaded here:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
by: kneissl
I can confirm 14 doesn't work (freezes soon as you boot something), but 13 seems to work so far.

Ryzen 7 2700 MSI B450 Tomahawkm
by: dev742
Same thing, helps it a bit if you disable the ATI injection and DeInit, I managed to get to the installation screen with this, but then it freezes completely on the language selection.

AMD GVAH264encoder need hwe420 but only supported […]

Did you try https://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.ph[…]

@Luoboutou thanks i'll try that :)

Ok So, I swapped out the Virtual SMC Kext for the […]