Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

same issue here.
Mine is 2400G, 16g, gigabyte rx460 2g.
Basically no animation...... check attached picture for your reference how it look like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

Are you sure you are using a kernel appropriate for your macOS version? In this case you would need the original kernel with clover patches.
I’m running into the same issue, just a wallpaper after boot. Looks like macOs is updating to 10.14.4 during the installation. An updated clover version did not help.

AMD Ryzen 2600X
Sapphire RX 580 8GB

// Nevermind, Vanilla Patches fixed it.
Same here. On my machine with R5 2600 and RX 470, I did a clean install of Mojave (10.14.1). During the installation process, it automatically updated to 10.14.4 and I couldn’t see anything but blank wallpaper upon login. Is there a fix to this?
Post Merged
kaiiiiiiiii wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:39 pm
I’m running into the same issue, just a wallpaper after boot. Looks like macOs is updating to 10.14.4 during the installation. An updated clover version did not help.

AMD Ryzen 2600X
Sapphire RX 580 8GB

// Nevermind, Vanilla Patches fixed it.
So I did a quick searching and know what Vanilla Patch is now. I’ve never heard of it before. Would try it and see if the problem goes away.

For those who don’t know vanilla patches: https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla
Post Merged
It turned out working well now. Just use vanilla patches via clover (it supports up to 10.14.4 aka the latest at the moment).
Did you install mojave 10.14.1 first then boot it properly (working) before updating to 10.14.4?
if not, did you try to install mojave 10.14.x with just the basedsystem.dmg and not the whole sharedsupport folder?
I ran into this problem when I installed 10.14.1 first with just the basedsystem.dmg w/o sharedsupport folder inside the clover USB installer;
What usually happens is when you start installation, macos connects to the apple server and checks if there's a newer version (10.14.4 vs 10.14.1) and updates the kernel and drivers which break clover's/driver's compatibility with the current version, thus having the macOS not running properly.

Ok cool, and do I have to add the kext folder that[…]

but my VEGA 56 also encountered the same error . […]

Crash at installation screen

Hey guys! So I've been having problem installing A[…]

Hmm weird. I'm using the lastest 17h but my OpenCL[…]