Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
i just install it on my 990fxa ud3/ fx 6300/gtx 960 using the videos and this https://github.com/vulgo/webdriver.sh for gpu drivers and i have some problems,
*first usb 3 doesnt work in clover but when i log in only usb 3 works.. (i have to plug my keyboard in usb2 in clover screen and then plug it in usb3 in os :p )
*second sleep doesnt work
*third feels kinda laggy (two/3 youtube videos and cpu usage goes to 50+% i dont know if it is normal)
*sound crackle
first one is the biggest problem, is there any way to fix this problems, helps in any of these is appreciated :D
Thanks
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 13.15.43.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

Hi guys/gals.. please excuse my ignorance I've been building "windows" systems for many many years.. I do own a MacBook Pro but wanted to try the hackintosh route on my old desktop.. Specs are as follows.

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
MSI 970A-G43 Motherboard
16GB Crucial Memory
R9 270x GPU

So far following this guide everything went smoothly up until I had to reboot and goto GUI / terminal / and enter AMD etc..

I get stuck before the GUI with a screen of black and white text the bottom line says the following

"Initialized /dev/rdisk3 as a 5 MB case-insensitive HFS Plus Volume"

See attached photo.

And it goes no further.. any help would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello, I get to the part where I first boot off of HighSeiraAMD, some lines of code run down, and then the text glitches out and I get a big circle with a line through it on my screen. Every once in a while I can kinda make out where it’s still adding lines of text to the bottom, but it’s all scrambled and I’m unable to make out what it says
Viridis wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:53 pm
Hi,
Just a very simple question.
Is it normal, that when loading into the utilities in order to load terminal, that everything takes ages?
I'm trying to enter cd /Volumes/HighSierraAMD for example and I'm lucky if I can enter 2 letters before having to wait 5mins+ before I can enter another 2.
Sorted, turned off the ram speed enhancements in BIOS and all now perfect.
offspringy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:04 pm
Hi guys/gals.. please excuse my ignorance I've been building "windows" systems for many many years.. I do own a MacBook Pro but wanted to try the hackintosh route on my old desktop.. Specs are as follows.

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
MSI 970A-G43 Motherboard
16GB Crucial Memory
R9 270x GPU

So far following this guide everything went smoothly up until I had to reboot and goto GUI / terminal / and enter AMD etc..

I get stuck before the GUI with a screen of black and white text the bottom line says the following

"Initialized /dev/rdisk3 as a 5 MB case-insensitive HFS Plus Volume"

See attached photo.

And it goes no further.. any help would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks.
Is your Hard Drive a SSD and on Sata? If so check out the link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... P_DdiCmZ7H

Hi mates, In first place I want thankful to everyb[…]

10.14.1 Can't sign in App Store

this work for me https://discussions.apple.com/t[…]

Hi guys. I'm new here and new in this hackintoshin[…]

Help make USB Installer

Yes, ViciBox v.6 and later 6/7/8 can be successful[…]