Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: cepv2010
Hi,

I’m new on hackintosh, and actually i installed MacOs HIgh Sierra 10.13.6 but when i’m trying to install xcode components these freeze or restart and i couldn’t install.

What can i do??

Advertising

by: Leekun
I have same problem too.. successfully updated from 10.13.3 to 10.13.6 but the installin components phase of xcode installer made my system reboot and after that my computer rebooted every 5 mins...
by: Paytime
Yup exact same problem here. It's freezing when Xcode is trying to install additional components.
I have an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU, GTX 1060, 16GB Ram (if that info matters)

That really really sucks, because pretty much the only reason I've installed macOS is for Xcode. Looking forward to a fix.
by: yasawijaya
installing os x on amd sure is complicated.. :crazy:
by: Anulo2
Paytime wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm
Yup exact same problem here. It's freezing when Xcode is trying to install additional components.
I have an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU, GTX 1060, 16GB Ram (if that info matters)

That really really sucks, because pretty much the only reason I've installed macOS is for Xcode. Looking forward to a fix.
Same hardware and same problem. Hope they will fix
by: BiMode
i used to do this:

1. install a 10.13.3 system and not update to 10.13.6 yet
2. edit SystemVersion.plist in the CoreService folder and change the version string and version code to 101.3.6's one and dont forget to backup the files and dont restart yet
3. install latest xcode and run it and make sure it install all the required components successfully
4. revert SystemVersion.plist back to previous one and reboot
5. you can install the update to 10.13.6 from now and xcode can be launch successfully without reboot or crash.

Good luck.

Hi thank you for the tuto. File not available anym[…]

A installer for 10.13.6

How long do we have to wait for Mojave ? :D

Yeah sound like it. Look like execution flow didn'[…]

10.13.6 Freezes

Hi, Just log into that volume and do "sudo r[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements