Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: mauimade71
I got mavericks installed. But i tried to install Final Cut but couldnt is there anywork around for my laptop. Seems like it can only launch if it was an Nvidia chip

Advertising

by: Norton287
When the app closes, check the console app and look through the messages that relate to final cut. Should tell you why is not loading.
by: Egress
mauimade71 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:32 pm
I got mavericks installed. But i tried to install Final Cut but couldnt is there anywork around for my laptop. Seems like it can only launch if it was an Nvidia chip
Mavericks? What version of Final Cut are you trying to install?
by: mauimade71
Egress wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:35 am
mauimade71 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:32 pm
Mavericks? What version of Final Cut are you trying to install?
[/quot
final cut 5
Post Merged
• Final Cut Studio Installer requires that your system have 128 MB of VRAM; this system has only 0 MB of VRAM.
• Final Cut Studio Installer recommends a screen resolution of 1280x800; this system currently has a screen resolution of 1366x768.
• Final Cut Studio Installer requires that your system have a Quartz Extreme capable video card.
this is the message am getting when trying to install final cut studio. any one have a solution to this. I have a toshiba laptop. Spec is AMD E1 2100 APU 8 gigs ram 500 HD space. I guess from what found out my intergated GPU is Radeon HD8210. any help would be cool
Compatibility Check

I am new in Hackintosh, what guide should i follow[…]

I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanic[…]

Newbie need help

1. If you use an original macbook to create instal[…]

I wonder if using a kext built on my local machine[…]