Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Make sure Lilu and Whatevergreen are on the latest version.
Egress liked this

Advertising

I got a bad try...
Switch from clover to OC success, but after upgrade to 10.15.1 I never get to login screen, after loading progress bar it will reboot(I removed -v and debug=100 from boot args...) :? :? :?
Post Merged
Very strange... I'm sure in config.plist set load AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext before any other kexts. But seems still panic at AppleIntelMCEReporter.
irrwisch wrote:How did you get the 5700XT to work?
10.15.1 is supposed to have 5700XT support but I can't seem to get it working.
I can boot the kernel (with OpenCore) , see the log messages but when the kernel is trying to switch to the UI I just get a black screen.
Tried this with and without Whatevergreen, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any suggestion what to look for?
u will need whatevergreen 1.3.4 instead of 1.3.3
@kwankiu, thank you very much, your files save my day. Im having trouble with clover aptio memory fix and new OC method.
Sorry I dont have a fix for a fresh 10.15.1 Opencore install, gave up trying didn't want to waste too much time beta-testing, I will wait until further community support.

But OP suggestion is to install 10.15.0 with Clover and then change to Opencore using OP's EFI b4 doing a software update to 10.15.1.
Egress liked this
kwankiu wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:16 am
irrwisch wrote:How did you get the 5700XT to work?
10.15.1 is supposed to have 5700XT support but I can't seem to get it working.
I can boot the kernel (with OpenCore) , see the log messages but when the kernel is trying to switch to the UI I just get a black screen.
Tried this with and without Whatevergreen, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any suggestion what to look for?
u will need whatevergreen 1.3.4 instead of 1.3.3
I already was on 1.3.4 but that also didn’t work :(
Do you have a sleep/wake problem?
I am also on 10.15.1 and my hack won't wake up from both sleep or hibernation.
Only reboot can get it up again.
pi2in3 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:37 am i used OC EFI attached here and i have no Audio, i'm unfamiliar with OC , how can fix it?
RTL887 and using layout 3 in Clover

Same here. No audio, also no ethernet.

I've tried several other kexts that actually slowed the system down. Removed them and system sped up. Also, system is quite laggy. I'm not certain all cores are being used to top speed. Will look into it when I have some more time. :thumbup: :D
Post Merged
bexem wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:40 am
Shaneee wrote:Make sure Lilu and Whatevergreen are on the latest version.
I get a similar issue with both kexts at the latest version!
Same here.

I've got a very similar x570 Taichi & 3950x se[…]

This is my first build with a Ryzen and first time[…]

@iGPU , This is awesome, thanks! Your EFI confi[…]

thanks for sharing your file. I was struggling for[…]