Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.

How did you find us?

Google
41%
InsanelyMac
19%
Reddit
23%
Word of Mouth
4%
Other ( Please state )
14%
by: Shaneee
Hello. In order to help me understand what form of advertising works best. Can you please answer this quick poll 8-)

Thanks,
Shane

Advertising

by: XtremeHacker
Can't figure out how to vote :P , so I'll say it hre, I found Nova from a link to guide on here from IM (InsanelyMac) where I go under the XtremeHacker nickname also. :)
by: gazza35
GOOGLE SEARCH, Ya know, The webpage with Big Letters that spell GOOGLE that no-one ever seems to try searching first these days.
BTW, Absolute pleasure to be part of an awesome community, The No.1 Amd community on the web dedicated to OSX, Great Work Shannee, Absolutely ```````love this Forum.
by: igbeserk
found it via youtube. did something along the lines of amd osx install. your video for prepping the usb came up and you had a link to the site so i clicked on it and the rest was history.
by: bkorb
I have a friend who works at Apple. They know about you. :)
by: Shaneee
bkorb wrote:I have a friend who works at Apple. They know about you. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: They know about everyone.
by: darklord42
igbeserk wrote:found it via youtube. did something along the lines of amd osx install. your video for prepping the usb came up and you had a link to the site so i clicked on it and the rest was history.
Exact same :thumbup:
by: Amd4ever
In my case it's because he was tired of all was for Intel, so I was looking things on youtube and saw Mac "How to install Mac OS X on AMD," and so I found this wonderful forum. Thanks to Shanee and others to have it open and help us as they can. :thumbup:
by: LALEL
A youtube comment :D

hello everyone, I'm about to buy this motherboard:[…]

i have almost same pc. except gpu. i have rx 460.[…]

As the subject shows, i want to get some games fro[…]

ok thanks for advice, can't go to InsanelyMac I've[…]