Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.
Hello,guys

I've had success with my first hackintosh(using clover). Almost everything works like a charm, however my problem has been with the graphics card. Apparently it does not even work at 10-20% of its capacity(after the installation of nvidia web drivers) . And the problem is real,I can't even play Tibia with 30+ FPS :crazy:

I don't need to use 100% of the gpu,but it's working REALLY slow...

Can someone help me?

System specs:
CPU -AMD Ryzen 3 1300x
MOBO- asus a320kM-K
GPU - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050Ti Mini
1TB HD + 16GB RAM
TimurLivanov liked this

Advertising

by: prjkt
sadly it seems on an AMD system, nV cards have a 50% drop in performance, and the 1050 is at the end of the current range of cards, not sure if there's anyway to fix that just yet - how is your CPU usage? Have you overclocked the CPU? - this has caused issues for me with some apps performing woefully slow
using the clover configurator you can over/under clock your machine- check the CPU settings listing there
This is risky but you could try flashing the firmware of the card? Not too sure how that would turn out/what you would need to do and I would highly recommend against it.

Tbh, if you want to game, maybe you should set up a dual boot along with hackintosh. That'll give you more game support on Windows and you won't run into bottlenecked hardware!
Ryzen 7 1700, RX580, Strix X370...

Tell me please, did you manage to do what you want[…]

R5 1600/RX 580 10.13.1 Success!

Hello, does the video card work at the maximum? FP[…]

Phenom 965 x4 asus m4a79xtd evo ddr3 8gb ati hd 58[…]

HD 3450?

I run a 2400g based system. It's a HD 3450 compati[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements