Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.
by: dsalsa
Need some help. I just finished updating my Safari, iTunes and security updates as requested by Apple updates. I've deleted "AppleTyMCEDriver.kext" as I've always done after an update to get my computer to boot again. This time that didn't seem to work.
Even though I can still boot in safe mode which is alright even though it disables my audio, that's not a big deal as my audio wasn't working anyway. I would still like to be able to do a normal boot as booting in safe mode also disables other things that use work.
Post Merged
I guess no one know how to solve this issue

Advertising

by: Norton287
Can you get a screen shot of where it stops?
Attached screen shot where it reboots.

Sorry the picture is so blurry my Android phone doesn't focus fast enough. If you need a better picture I'll take another picture with my iPhone which is much quicker.

I really need to boot my Mac in normal mode, booting in safe mode I've noticed disables my Maps from working, Malwarebytes from running and I don't have access to my Windows partition it seems it won't recognize my USB sticks either
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lilu.kext is causing the kernel panic, highlight your boot volume in clover and hit space bar, then arrow down to where it talks about selecting kexts not to load and go through the list and select Lilu.kext. Then choose Boot without selected Kexts.
by: Shaneee
The boot argument -liluoff will also disable it.
I'm always amazed with how much ease you solve my problems. Makes me feel like a real dum dum sometimes. How did you learn and become so much experts. Maybe I can learn just a fraction of what you all know.
By the way I used Shaneee's method
Shaneees method allows no finese of plowing through kext after kext to find lilu :D

Glad you got it working! :thumbup:

I thought I would try to upgrade my 15" MacBo[…]

That’s exactly what I did by process of elim[…]

Any tips on getting Adobe CC to work? It used to w[…]

Where can I download AMD OS X V3.dmg for El Cap? I[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements