Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Advertising

This guide is pretty cool stuff, I am new to the hackintosh world and trying to set up on a Ryzen system but I can't get past the Disk Utility in the High Sierra V3 Boot. My hard drive doesn't show up in the list, only the installer flash drive. I'm stuck at the moment and would welcome some help.
Post Merged
I am following this guide and I got all the way to the first boot into to Desktop. I have a Radeon RX 560 card and I don't know the ID, I can't get into the OS to find it, I tried to get to the desktop but after verbose it restarts.

I don't understand this guide here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2976 it says I have to be in the OS to do the guide.
Can anyone clarify this for me? I'm further than I thought I'd be. Any help would be great.
Hi, I'm installing this for the first time and it pops up suddenly like this. I have followed the install part and I did the steps but it shows up like this.
I didn't change anything and proceeded it with the 2nd time but it showed up like this. Will attach a photo of the problem soon.
Post Merged
reagankohjuping wrote:Hi, I'm installing this for the first time and it pops up suddenly like this. I have followed the install part and I did the steps but it shows up like this.
I didn't change anything and proceeded it with the 2nd time but it showed up like this. Will attach a video of the problem soon.

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk
reagankohjuping wrote:Hi, I'm installing this for the first time and it pops up suddenly like this. I have followed the install part and I did the steps but it shows up like this.
I didn't change anything and proceeded it with the 2nd time but it showed up like this. Will attach a video of the problem soon.

Post Merged
reagankohjuping wrote:

Sorry that i cant attach the video here, i can only post photos of the problems step by step. In the 2nd photo, i only select this, and then a bunch of texts came up and it got stuck by showing this logo. Am I missing something or do I need to add/modify anything???? I am using HP laptop with Intel Graphics 620 along with AMD Radeon R5 M330
capture-1551412026205.jpeg
capture-1551412029892.jpeg
capture-1551412040680.jpeg
capture-1551412226049.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reagankohjuping wrote:

Sorry that i cant attach the video here, i can only post photos of the problems step by step. In the 2nd photo, i only select this, and then a bunch of texts came up and it got stuck by showing this logo. Am I missing something or do I need to add/modify anything???? I am using HP laptop with Intel Graphics 620 along with AMD Radeon R5 M330
capture-1551412026205.jpeg
capture-1551412029892.jpeg
capture-1551412040680.jpeg
capture-1551412226049.jpeg

Bluetooth at Login?

Hello everyone, Long time lurker first time poste[…]

Hi Is it able to sleep and wake properly? Thanks

Yes i have, and the error disappeared. did yo[…]

[email protected]: AppleUSBEHCI::RestartUSBBus: USBS[…]