Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: Giacomo
Hi!
I installed Mojave 14.1 using Shanee's vanilla guide. Unfortunately, iCloud doesn't work. Every time I log in it says that there are some problems with my account, I open the settings, and everything seems to work, without typing in my password as requested. I'd also like to synchronize everything, but whatever button I press the setting app freezes. Is there a solution?
Thank you!!
Last edited by Giacomo on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

by: JurassicOSX
I have the same issue too, iCloud logs me in but doesn't do anything after that. I got into iTunes but iCloud is not working. Hope someone can figure out a fix. ;)
by: Teague
Same for me. iCloud appears to accept my login, then upon visiting the accounts page within settings, it continues to show a loading icon, but nothing happens. Settings will freeze until I have to force quit it and iMessage will never login.
by: jaykittenman
Can't find the post but according to Shanee himself, he said no fix for iCloud yet, and it was like 2 days ago. I guess we'll have to wait.
It'll happen eventually.
by: wxblank
My iCloud works fine. I first signed into iCloud via System Preferences -> Internet Accounts, and then signed in again to System Preferences -> iCloud and then restarted my computer.
I got Photos to sync but nothing else will work on 10.14.1 I try to uncheck Keychain and Siri but nothing happens.

Hmm weird. I'm using the lastest 17h but my OpenCL[…]

Ok cool, and do I have to add the kext folder that[…]

It won't be stuck on pmtelemetry. You've posted th[…]

Installation

same here anyone got any ideas?