Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: arn0
sffjawsh wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:45 am
7mech wrote:@kundica, didn't do anything special, it just worked. I'm not doing any graphics injection or even using whatevergreen.

@technicavivunt, I haven't tested any of the gen4 nvme drives. Stability wise it has been great, no crashes what so ever. I've been playing league of legends for a while with no issues.

I just need to get USB2 working.
@7mech Following viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4986&p=42056 worked for me as far as enabling USB2 is concerned. I'm on a B450 MB though so not sure if it matters.

Do let me know if you get Audio working though. I've had to fall back to VodooHDA to get Audio. Haven't gotten AppleALC to work yet.
I have not either. Tried layouts 1-3, 5,7,11,13 so far. Even if he gets audio working he won't have the same layout or fix as you I think since you got a different mobo.

Advertising

by: Mkooner
Hey. Could you share your clover EFI folder and bios settings? I have the same motherboard and cpu as you but having troubles booting the installer. Getting a prelinked kernel error. Thanks in advanced.
Also getting prelinked kernel errors, but almost random. I installed and rebooted to plug in my SATA drives, then I can’t stop getting kernel errors or boot into my install.

EDIT: The prelinked kernel errors stopped after wiping my usb installer with diskpart and retrying. Apparently a patch went sideways.
by: KojiAiba
Hi, i've read this exciting thread and the one where they say it is better to use vanilla 15h_16h for ryzen. is it still true? or 17h is ok now?
by: Shaneee
17h Patches have been updated. No need to use the 15h_16h one now.
KojiAiba liked this
by: gm0rk
Hmm weird. I'm using the lastest 17h but my OpenCL score is just the same as it was with the old 17h
https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/compute/4458520
Mojave 10.14.6

My Spec
CPU: 3900X
MOBO: Gigabyte x570 aorus master (F5I)
GPU: Powercolor Radeon Vega 56
RAM: G.Skill FlareX 32GB 3200Mhz C14
Post Merged
EDIT: Just tried a clean config.plist 17h without any changes. Everything is ok with the new 17h. I must have something stupid in my old settings. https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/compute/4458687
Hi guys, so my 3700x x570 combo booted on Lojave latest with vanilla guide.

Haven't tested everything yet. But:

I do have usb and hdmi sound

Video is accelerated and gpu recognized (vega 64)

But:

Strangely coverflow and preview can't open jpg pics downloaded for the web, safari can, pixelmator can but preview can't just the spinning gear wheel forever and nothing!

I tried to launch Guikd Wars 2 and the game never launched.

So i need to find why and fix this, then look for audio in & out.

Ethernet is working, but i need to rlook for a wifi solution

Anyway thanks for showing the way
by: Luoboutou
Maybe you need to change your smbios to imacpro 1.1 which withot integrated video card.
Post Merged
KojiAiba wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:39 pm
Hi guys, so my 3700x x570 combo booted on Lojave latest with vanilla guide.

But:

Strangely coverflow and preview can't open jpg pics downloaded for the web, safari can, pixelmator can but preview can't just the spinning gear wheel forever and nothing!

Maybe you need to change your smbios to imacpro 1.1 which withot integrated video card.
Post Merged
KojiAiba wrote:Hi guys, so my 3700x x570 combo booted on Lojave latest with vanilla guide.

But:

Post Merged
Sorry, I replied in wrond way and didn't know how to delete it.
KojiAiba liked this
@Luoboutou thanks i'll try that :)

(Edit)

I did that, it works well for picture previewing, even x-plane is playing quite well

Strangely, guild wars 2 doesn't launch i'm stuck on the laucher loading.

Next i'll look into my wifi usb adapter wich is resisting me.

And after that i'll take care of audio and cpu name in about my mac

(Edit)

Seems that my tplink archer t2u has no compatibility with Mojave, i'll try to get my hand on the T2u nano

One thing:

I disabled CSM support to get my full resolution at the bootloader, and strangely it comes with a bug, black turns green, so my AMD hackintosh now has a Nvidiaish bios gui, bootscreen and bootmenu. :lol:

Anyone got the same issue?

Still no success with guild wars 2

Thanks
Help with Mojave 10.14.6

Okay thanks a lot for your answer. I think i did […]

FX 4130?

The installer is a recovery medium. It'll download[…]

Hi. After I used this script and removed USBInjest[…]

can you run osx on integrated graphics just for in[…]