I will be soon attempting the guide done by Shaneee and thought I would post my specs here in case anyone has comments for me? I will of course keep you updated on the installation - see if I can bring something to the community. Stay tuned
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU: XFX Radeon RX 580 8GB GTS XXX
MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB DDR4 2666 MT/s
SSD: WD Blue 3D 500GB SSD M.2
Much appreciated on all the work done so far to make Mojave work!
So I followed this guide viewtopic.php?t=6029 (thanks Shaneee / Camacorn). All went fine with the USB built. Just had some issues with the reformat of my drive but managed to go through it (see below). So far everything seems to work (10.14.3):
- GPU automatically recognised
- App store login
- Ethernet is fine
- Reboot is fine and Clover launches automatically
- No lag or anything else strange
I confirm the following is not working
- iCloud is not working (keeps running when logging in)
- The sound from the monitor is working but looks like I can't change the volume directly on the mac.
- Safari seems to work but it freezes when I click on 'Preferences'
- Sleep mode does not work
I managed to install a Windows 10 on another partition of the same drive without issues. All went (very) smoothly. Even Clover has managed to keep up with the new Windows10 disc bootup without any manual updates
Hope that helps. Let me know if any questions!